Since the time that became a Realtor, Marco Fonseca got involved with the Real Estate industry obtaining the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), TRC (Transnational Referral Certified) AHWD (At Home With Diversity) Designations and Certifications. He also graduated at the Leadership Accademy (2009) from Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors. With this high level of education and qualification, in 2009 Marco Fonseca was appointed to serve as the NAR President's Liaison to Brazil (2010-2012), Florida Realtors State Director (2010-2012 and 2014-2018), Chairman of the Global Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors (2010), Miami Association of Realtors Governor (2012) and Miami Association of Realtors Broward Council Governor (2019).
In 2012 opened his first Real Estate office in Miami and signed a bi-lateral agreement with one of the biggest Real Estate company in Brazil, the Brasil Brokers, becoming their Accredited Agent and only official representative in Florida.
Today, Marco Fonseca is the Broker-Owner of Realty World FDR Realty Group in Boca Raton - Florida.
- Realty World FDR Realty Group
- Boca Raton, Florida, United States, 33428
- Contact Info:
- Office: 561-757-5626
- Area Covered:
- Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura,Miami Beach, Miami
- Residential, International, Relocation, First time buyers, Investors.
- 14 years
- Spoken Languages:
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Certificate of Excellence from Broker Agent Advisor 2016 and 2018